- Do you offer the service of creating customized templates yourself, for us?
- Does the connector support Chinese + Mandarin in the Adobe file and is it able to edit and enter Chinese/Mandarin signs?
- I am getting an error, “approximate extra text: #” in the Forms HTML5 editor when I am updating text.
- I am not able to save/preview or download a file after editing a template. Error “Your work could not be saved. Please try again. If you get this error repeatedly, please refresh your browser window.”
- Is there a difference between the HMTL editor and the Flash editor when it comes to the ImageGallery functions?
- In the documentation ”Web site integration with PrintUI” it’s stated that by default a job is deleted a year after a PDF is generated. If no PDF is generated, the job will be deleted in seven days. Do PDF’s generate by clicking the ”Finished” button?
- What version of InDesign we should be using to retain compatibility with the PrintUI extension?
- Is it possible to create a text file where the end user won't have to type text in, instead they can select from already prepared selections?
- We would like to make use of the "Replaceable Background". How can we do that?
- How do I lock all the content that we do not want our end user to change? How about the font size, color, etc.? I want to lock all that. And I don’t want a customer to upload an image either. Where can I do that?
- Is there a maximum file size for the image when uploading the file to the editor? If so, is the restriction the same across both HTML and Flash editor as well as all file types?
- Is there a way for a user to only enter numbers in a text box? Is there a way to lock the format of a text box? For example if we want a user to enter a phone # in a very specific way?