There's no hard limit, but there are definitely browser limitations with Flash. It seems to be somewhat higher than 50MB. We have not hit any limitations with the HTML editor yet.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to create a text file where the end user won't have to type text in, instead they can select from already prepared selections?
- We would like to make use of the "Replaceable Background". How can we do that?
- How do I lock all the content that we do not want our end user to change? How about the font size, color, etc.? I want to lock all that. And I don’t want a customer to upload an image either. Where can I do that?
- Can we install PUI to iD 2018?
- Is there a maximum file size for the image when uploading the file to the editor? If so, is the restriction the same across both HTML and Flash editor as well as all file types?
- Is there a way for a user to only enter numbers in a text box? Is there a way to lock the format of a text box? For example if we want a user to enter a phone # in a very specific way?
- Is there a setting for lowest acceptable resolution when uploading a picture? As it is now our clients can upload pictures with bad quality.
- Will it be possible (and when) to link text frames together in the editor?
- Arial Black is problematic. Is there a good substitute for Arial?
- 1. Designed a template in InDesign in RGB (CMYK, then converting to RGB). 2. Client opens template, updates content and photos. 3. Client exports High Res Print Ready PDF. Question: Is PrintIU, automatically converting those RGB colors back to CMYK?