Move the objects above the Background Layer and using the Frame Options Panel make them both Non-Selectable. "Replaceable backgrounds" cannot be in or below "background" layers.
Articles in this section
- What version of InDesign we should be using to retain compatibility with the PrintUI extension?
- Is it possible to create a text file where the end user won't have to type text in, instead they can select from already prepared selections?
- We would like to make use of the "Replaceable Background". How can we do that?
- How do I lock all the content that we do not want our end user to change? How about the font size, color, etc.? I want to lock all that. And I don’t want a customer to upload an image either. Where can I do that?
- Can we install PUI to iD 2018?
- Is there a maximum file size for the image when uploading the file to the editor? If so, is the restriction the same across both HTML and Flash editor as well as all file types?
- Is there a way for a user to only enter numbers in a text box? Is there a way to lock the format of a text box? For example if we want a user to enter a phone # in a very specific way?
- Is there a setting for lowest acceptable resolution when uploading a picture? As it is now our clients can upload pictures with bad quality.
- Will it be possible (and when) to link text frames together in the editor?
- Arial Black is problematic. Is there a good substitute for Arial?