Yes, providing the fonts in the template support Chinese characters. This is true for any of the complex languages supported by InDesign.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer the service of creating customized templates yourself, for us?
- Does the connector support Chinese + Mandarin in the Adobe file and is it able to edit and enter Chinese/Mandarin signs?
- I am getting an error, “approximate extra text: #” in the Forms HTML5 editor when I am updating text.
- I am not able to save/preview or download a file after editing a template. Error “Your work could not be saved. Please try again. If you get this error repeatedly, please refresh your browser window.”
- Is there a difference between the HMTL editor and the Flash editor when it comes to the ImageGallery functions?
- In the documentation ”Web site integration with PrintUI” it’s stated that by default a job is deleted a year after a PDF is generated. If no PDF is generated, the job will be deleted in seven days. Do PDF’s generate by clicking the ”Finished” button?
- Recent print jobs for the same template are not accessible any longer from the editor. We get an error that the Print Job is missing.
- If we want to translate PrintUI into another language, do you have a language file we can use?
- I am trying to import an image in a zipped file and it is saying that it can not be imported into PrintUI. I tried both Flash and HTML5 applications. The result is the same. "Could not upload file". In other applications, I don't run into any problems.
- I double checked all the settings to ensure that everything was the way it should be, and one of my flyers is posting blurry to Facebook. Do you feel this could be a Facebook compression issue?