Your image may contain a bad ICC profile that will cause InDesign Server to fail. It could have been downloaded from Dropbox, or something similar by right-clicking on the image and doing a Save As in the web browser. There is a known issue where Dropbox uses an internal ICC profile when you do that. The Dropbox user should instead click on the Download button.
Articles in this section
- Recent print jobs for the same template are not accessible any longer from the editor. We get an error that the Print Job is missing.
- If we want to translate PrintUI into another language, do you have a language file we can use?
- I am trying to import an image in a zipped file and it is saying that it can not be imported into PrintUI. I tried both Flash and HTML5 applications. The result is the same. "Could not upload file". In other applications, I don't run into any problems.
- I double checked all the settings to ensure that everything was the way it should be, and one of my flyers is posting blurry to Facebook. Do you feel this could be a Facebook compression issue?
- Question about functionality when we add .pdf files in the editor. Is the expected functionality that a thumbnail of the pdf gets added and then when the file is finished editing the .pdf file gets added? Or when we add the .pdf it will not be a thumbnail
- My creative team recently uploaded files into the BrandingUI system, however I am unable to locate the files from my end.
- When will the final release of the HTML5 Editor be out?
- What is the difference between BrandingUI and PrintUI Pro?
- What Fonts Can I Use in PrintUI Templates?
- Problems logging into the InDesign panel on Mac