Inline and anchored objects are not supported in an editable layer. They are, however, supported as not editable objects placed in either the Foreground or Background layer. So you'll have to either remove the inline object, or place it in a non-editable layer.
Articles in this section
- A template with a PSD non-editable background layer, displays that layer distorted and smaller when in the Editor view, but it renders correctly in InDesign
- I keep receiving the following error message: 1 inline objects found. Preflight failed. Please fix your document and try again! What's going on?
- I tried uploading a template and received the following error: Error packaging document: Error :Unable to place snippet files. Please rebuild your file.
- How do I create bleed marks for printable versions of templates?
- I am trying to package a template file. In the middle of the packaging process, I get the following message (after Preflight has successfully run): “Error Packaging Document” Error: Data out of range
- I tried to upload a template with Japanese characters in the file name, and it failed to upload, although it passed pre-flight. Changing the file name to Roman language characters resolved the problem. Is the character set for template filenames restricte
- My creative team recently uploaded files into the BrandingUI system, however I am unable to locate the files from my end.
- When I attempt to upload an InDesign document through the PrintUI panel, I get an error that there are multiple graphic lines found.
- Why does my page that I rotated in InDesign, not appear rotated in the editor?
- I am trying to upload a file through the PrintUI InDesign panel and am receiving the error: Error packaging document: Error: Cannot save to the file “file_name.indd”. Because it is already open.